There are several great Shopify CRM integrations, but they are not all made equal. You have honed your eCommerce business, but do you know how to manage customer relationships and the customer data you collect? Good CRM software is essential for everyday business activities, not just retail sales.
Over the years, CRM software has gotten more capable, and today, without a CRM system, your business can’t hope to compete with competitors that utilize this technology. First, however, you need to make sure that your CRM software is compatible with your primary source of revenue and customer interaction, your Shopify Store.
Luckily, there are CRM systems that integrate with Shopify. This post will highlight the top Shopify CRM integrations. In addition, we will explore some of the top features each CRM software offers and highlight some of the shortcomings you might want to consider before your company invests in a CRM for your Shopify Store.
Our list of top Shopify CRM integrations is presented in no particular order. Each CRM software in this post has its own set of unique features and advantages. As a result, determining which CRM system is best for your company can seem complicated. Still, if you work with a skilled Shopify Plus Partner, they can handle all aspects of project management and help your business make the right technical decisions.
Zoho CRM is a comprehensive CRM system focusing on social media marketing. When you integrate Zoho with your Shopify store, your company can communicate with customers directly on popular social media platforms from the Zoho platform. In addition to communication tools, Zoho users can also monitor the brand’s image on all social platforms, review customer feedback, and add social media leads directly to the CRM software.
Furthermore, Shopify integration with Zoho gives businesses a unified customer data platform. With a Zoho Shopify CRM integration, eCommerce businesses can rely on two-way data synchronization on inventories, new orders, pending orders, cancellations, and refunds. Some of Zoho’s best features include:
- An AI prediction tool named Zia that scores leads, suggests workflows, and more.
- Accurate sales forecasting based on current and historical sales data that builds accurate performance targets for your business.
- A comprehensive suite of analytic tools and reporting features on various KPIs and other metrics.
- A mobile app that makes communicating with customers and keeping track of goals accessible from anywhere.
Zoho is a great CRM software, but it has limited free plan options. If your business wants to access some of the more advanced analytic features, you must purchase one of the top-tier plans. Zoho CRM is best suited for companies that emphasize social media marketing.
Agile CRM comes loaded with many marketing automation tools that will help your Shopify store increase sales and engage with your customers. One of the most impressive features of Agile CRM is the drag and drop visual marketing campaign builder that gives users the ability to create marketing flows with multiple steps. In addition, this CRM system enables users to set up auto-responses and follow-up messages based on time of day, user action, and more.
Using the Agile CRM mobile app, users can send contacts and prospects personalized text messages. In addition, with a Shopify CRM integration, you can use Agile to create coupons and other promotional content for your Shopify store. Some of the top features to highlight for Agile CRM include:
- Build custom, personalized exit pop-ups based on past user behavior that trigger in real-time when users are about to abandon their shopping cart.
- Task management tool that enables teams to visualize essential tasks and prioritize their marketing efforts.
- Deep analytics that provide valuable insights and reports into your users such as pages visited, engagement patterns, products viewed, etc.
- Tracking the social behavior of leads and customers.
If you value marketing automation tools, Agile CRM is one of the best options for your business. However, many people don’t find the support provided by Agile to be reliable, and there is no in-app dialer in the free plan.
HubSpot is one of the most popular Shopify CRM integrations because it allows users to create custom workflows based on customer interactions with your Shopify store. For example, you could use HubSpot CRM to build a custom workflow for when a customer browsed your store, added items to their cart, but then decided to abandon their cart. In addition, users can build specific nurturing email campaigns and re-engagement ads for any set of user actions, products, or promotions.
Once HubSpot is integrated with your Shopify store, your business can generate various data reports. HubSpot CRM is one of the most comprehensive customer relationship management tools, from prospecting leads, closing sales, and maintaining relationships. Some of the essential features of HubSpot CRM to highlight include:
- Live chat with visitors to your Shopify store from the HubSpot platform.
- Comprehensive real-time lead tracking that shows your business which prospects are the most engaged so your sales staff can prioritize their efforts.
- A powerful email marketing campaign builder and tracker.
- Task manager that enables you to automate follow-up tasks and responses, so you never lose track of a lead.
HubSpot CRM offers free plans, but you won’t be able to access some of the high-end features like email marketing analytics. In addition, paid plans can be cost-prohibitive for SMBs. However, if your business is looking for an all-around CRM to integrate with your Shopify store, HubSpot is one of the best options on the market.
Salesforce is one of the most popular CRMs in the world. When you integrate Salesforce with your Shopify store, your Shopify customers will automatically be added as contacts in your Salesforce account. In addition, your company can use Salesforce CRM to monitor a wide range of important customer data, such as what products they purchase and how frequently.
In addition, when you integrate Salesforce with Shopify, you can automate common CRM actions and tasks and sync data between the platforms in real-time. The top features of Salesforce CRM to highlight include:
- Generate detailed customer personas based on the customer data you collect from your Shopify store.
- Generate accurate forecast reports that update in real-time as you make sales and meet goals.
- Access your CRM on the go with a powerful Salesforce CRM mobile app.
Salesforce CRM is one of the most widely used customer relationship management tools. This CRM system is great for businesses of all sizes and can scale to meet the shifting needs of your business.
There are several other great CRMs that can be integrated with Shopify. If you need help determining which CRM best meets the needs of your business, reach out to an app development partner. A partner will be able to inform you about the top Shopify CRM integrations and explain which ones are best suited to meet your unique needs.