Write For Us
We want the best and brightest voices in the software development world! We welcome guest posts from thought leaders and industry experts on our Koombea site.
If you have a unique perspective on the dynamic IT world, we’d love to see it in writing.
You can send your guest post to email@example.com, along with the topic and a brief summary of what the post is about. Please take a look at our existing blog posts at https://www.koombea.com/resources/ to get a feel for what we publish.
Please note that we value original insight and thought-provoking content about the web and app development industry. We will not consider any product reviews or self-promotional material…just objective observations and thoughts, please.
We cover the following industries/topics:
- Application Development
- Mobile Development
- Web Development
- Software Development Trends
- Retail Software Technology
- MedTech/Healthcare IT
- Payment Gateway/Payment Processing
- Artificial Intelligence
- Blockchain Technology
- UI/UX Design
- Internet of Things (IoT)
If we choose to accept your submission, please review our post guidelines:
- We do not offer payment for published content.
- Please provide an author biography, including details regarding your expertise on the topic.
- Provide a topical writing sample of your work.
- The word count should be 800-1,200 words. We prefer long-form posts that cover several points.
- Make sure your draft is SEO ready (Catchy title, keyword headers, etc.)
- Content written according to Yoast guidelines are first to be published.
- Make a strong yet concise argument supported by examples, details, and/or cited data.
- Stay away from overly long introductions; get straight to the point.
- We don’t do backlinks to other software development company websites.
- We permit one backlink to your preferred website.
- Original content only – We cannot accept posts that have been previously or currently published to other websites.
- We appreciate an appropriate dataset or infographic.
- If we accept your post, we ask that you share the post on all of your relevant social channels.
Please bare in mind that every piece of content submited will go through our internal approval process and will only be published if it complies with our requirements and meets our team’s expectations.
We look forward to hearing from you!