Write For Us
Koombea is happy to publish guest posts from experts and thought leaders within the software development community.
We’re looking for content that ignites further conversation on existing trends in the IT landscape or presents a new perspective.
If you would like to write for us and have something to offer our readership, please send your guest post submission to email@example.com. Please include the draft and a link to your social media profile.
If we choose to publish your post, we will respond within a week. We encourage writers to look through some of our existing blogs to get a feel for what we’re interested in. Here are some of our favorites:
We are NOT interested in product reviews, product-related news, or self-promotion. We also believe in quality content over everything. Guest post submissions should bring value and explore software trends objectively.
We cover the following industries/solutions:
- Mobile Development
- Application Development
- Software Development Trends
- Retail Technology
- Healthcare IT
- Payment Gateway/Payment Processing
- Artificial Intelligence
Here are our submission guidelines:
- Include an author bio, including details on your expertise that make it clear why your opinion should be heard.
- Target word count: 800-1,200. We prefer long-form, in-depth posts.
- The draft should already be optimized for SEO (Catchy headlines)
- Make a strong, clear argument supported by examples, details, and/or data.
- Avoid long introductions; get straight to the point.
- We allow one backlink to your associated homepage.
- Original content only – We do not accept stories that have been submitted simultaneously or previously published to other publications.
- We enjoy a well-placed dataset or graphic.
We look forward to hearing from you!