Last month, we hosted a webinar on How to Be Successful in Responsive Sites. In this Slideshare guide (available in both English and German) David Bohorquez, Koombea’s Front Technical Lead, and Rick Nelson a Technical Solutions Architect at NGINX gave you case scenarios on when to use a mobile native app, mobile version, or when to go responsive, as well as optimizing your site for the best performance possible.
What topics were included?
- A detailed look at web responsive design strategies
- Real-time responsive site tutorials as well as a Case Study from MyArtisanInk
- Feature detection in products
- Progressive enhancement, mobile first, and content first strategies
- How to optimize your site for performance
We decided to add onto the Slideshare recap with more content and give you a great article on “10 Ways Responsive Web Design Separates You From the Competition.” AND we even have a special 3-week email course for those who signed up and are getting loads of great feedback!
If you’d like to receive the email course shoot me an email at email@example.com and I’d be happy to set you up!
Like the deck? Share this Slideshare on Twitter!